- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Tips to guide and driver
- Unlimited bottled water
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- All meals included
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- First Entrance fees
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Visa arrangements
An off-road tour with Tours’ ‘Hatta Mountain Safari’would be an incredible way to explore the rugged landscape and experience the picturesque desert scenery of Hatta, bounded by the magnificent Hajjar Mountains.Setting off from Dubai in a 4×4 vehicle, this tour will take you along the meandering mountain trails, leading to the Hatta Heritage Village.
The focal point of this village is an ancient fort, along with an ancient mosque dating back to more than 200 years ago. You’ll further come across a number of elegantly restored mud houses, monuments, and modest buildings – all depicting the 16th century Emirati art and architecture.Another highlight to check out is Hatta Dam, wherein water amassed from natural mountain springs is used for irrigation and producing electricity. Moreover,visit Hatta Hill Park, known for its refreshing mountain walkways and lush green spaces perfect for picnics. You can relish a buffet lunch at Hatta Fort Hotel for an extra charge.
The trip also covers a visit to the popular Pottery Market Carpet Market, selling beautiful, intricately designed carpets. These market sare most active on Fridays and Saturdays, and only a handful of shops can be seen opened on other days. So if you’re looking for a scenic, adventurous trip outside the bustles of Dubai, then this trip is just for you!
- 1 Day Tour
Hatta Mountain Tour
2) Hatta Dam
3) Hill Park
4) Hatta Historical Village
5) Swan lake
6) Hatta Fort Hotel
7) Hatta 360 Observatory
More about Asia
More about this tour
An off-road tour with Best Destination Travel & Tourism’ ‘Hatta Mountain Safari’would be an incredible way to explore the rugged landscape and experience the picturesque desert scenery of Hatta, bounded by the magnificent Hajjar Mountains. Setting off from Dubai in a 4x4 vehicle, this tour will take you along the meandering mountain trails, leading to the Hatta Heritage Village.
There are no comments yet.